• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare parts you recently found that you have been looking for.

I found a Carter AFB for a Hyper Pak slant six last year. 3083S, I had been looking for one for decades.
dyno_slant_six.jpg
My 3083 S Carb (1) s.JPG
My 3083 S Carb (2).JPG

Been looking for a really nice grille for some time. Just bought one from a member here just this past week to have restored. Then I found this… something you don’t see too often.

1CF2D849-4748-41F9-A6D4-6C1A600028E3.jpeg

yeah, that reminds me - Carlisle a few years ago, Sunday afternoon...guy had a NOS (no box) grille for a '72 Satellite sedan/wagon. Asked him "that fits a '72, right?" He sighed...yesss....but only the sedan or wagon, NOT the road runner... I said "I know, I have a wagon". His eyes lit up, he didn't want to take it home. "20 bucks and it's yours!" Sold. It's in my attic in case I ever need it. Ditto a rear bumper for the wagon - guy had a pile of NOS bumpers a couple years ago at Carlisle. I looked at one close and it was for a wagon. Nice shape, one ding, needed replated, but solid (mine has a hole in each end behind the tire from debris-rust). He said it was a "new car take-off because of lot damage" back in the day. Hm. Whatever. Forget what I paid for it, but it was pretty cheap too.

Spare parts is good parts!

Several NOS Carter Thermoquads. Only the early ones, one Ford, one International.

Auto Transport Service
Back