• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RCs Dream Cuda found!

chargervert

Local time
2:27 AM
Reaction score
As some of yous may know,our own RC is looking for a 70 Cuda! So when I saw him last,I told him that I would keep an eye out for a nice restored 70 Cuda! Well I see that the 4 door Barracuda is going back on the block,so I am doing my due diligence and letting RC know so he is prepared to go all in when it crosses the block! I can see it now after RC gives it the same treatment he gave his 69 Cuda. The red moredoor with extended AAR stripes,an AAR hood,A Six Barrel setup,rear spoiler and side exit exhaust! Git Ur bought and Git Ur Done RC! You can comfortably take the whole family cruising in your new 70 moordoor AAR,kinda like selling your Hellcat Challenger for the moordoor Hellcat Daytona Charger! This car is you,and that big head of yours will easily fit under the tophat roof! Winning! You are welcome RC!

Screenshot-2022-10-23-at-11-30-59-Controversial-one-of-none-four-door-1970-Plymouth-Barracuda-...png

yuck.JPG

83B41E71-68D2-4774-95F3-CDD8A7AF268C.jpeg

Last edited:
As some of yous may know,our own RC is looking for a 70 Cuda! So when I saw him last,I told him that I would keep an eye out for a nice restored 70 Cuda! Well I see that the 4 door Barracuda is going back on the block,so I am doing my due diligence and letting RC know so he is prepared to go all in when it crosses the block! I can see it now after RC gives it the same treatment he gave his 69 Cuda. The red moredoor with extended AAR stripes,an AAR hood,A Six Barrel setup,rear spoiler and side exit exhaust! Git Ur bought and Git Ur Done RC! You can comfortably take the whole family cruising in your new 70 moordoor AAR,kinda like selling your Hellcat Challenger for the moordoor Hellcat Daytona Charger! This car is you,and that big head of yours will easily fit under the tophat roof! Winning! You are welcome RC!

View attachment 1629719

View attachment 1629720

View attachment 1629721
Wow! That 3/4 front picture makes that abortion look even uglier! The windshield is too short for that roof line. What a waste of welding wire and putty.

Wow! That 3/4 front picture makes that abortion look even uglier! The windshield is too short for that roof line. What a waste of welding wire and putty.
A bad idea,poorly executed,with execellent craftsmanship!

If you are going to have a 4 door car, pillarless hardtops of the sixties are the best looking ones that were ever built!

Since RC is now a retired old guy with lots of time on his hands, this thought just came to me! I think I found the perfect place where this car would really fit in and not look out of place in society! Many retired guys get side gigs working funerals in our area! it's a lucrative side job, as old geezers are dropping dead every day! So picture this........the 4 door Barracuda......painted Phantasm black, with RC working funerals for extra pocket money! Funeral cars have goofy exaggerated rooflines like the 4 door Barracuda! Who would n't want RC driving them to the grave side, to see their loved ones take a dirtnap in a Barracuda! Besides RC already has the perfect suit for the job! Lol

R.jpg

I suspect Mecum ended up buying that car and they will keep listing it at every other or 3rd auction of theirs for some time to come.
Which is frustrating to me, as every time they run it, like clockwork threads pop up on all the Mopar forums about it and everyone just has to post how much they hate it, Dave Walden screwed the pooch on this build blah blah blah.
There’s got to be a better way to run up your post counts?
For the record I’m not a fan of it, though it certainly did look immaculate when I saw it at shows after he completed it and when I saw it at Mecum Indy last year. I’ll see it again there this year, and probably again there in ‘25, ‘26, ‘27 etc.
I wish that the car could rest in peace just like Dave, but in the cars case, hidden away in some collectors hoard, and then we could all forget it ever existed and these repetitive threads would disappear too!

I suspect Mecum ended up buying that car and they will keep listing it at every other or 3rd auction of theirs for some time to come.
Which is frustrating to me, as every time they run it, like clockwork threads pop up on all the Mopar forums about it and everyone just has to post how much they hate it, Dave Walden screwed the pooch on this build blah blah blah.
There’s got to be a better way to run up your post counts?
For the record I’m not a fan of it, though it certainly did look immaculate when I saw it at shows after he completed it and when I saw it at Mecum Indy last year. I’ll see it again there this year, and probably again there in ‘25, ‘26, ‘27 etc.
I wish that the car could rest in peace just like Dave, but in the cars case, hidden away in some collectors hoard, and then we could all forget it ever existed and these repetitive threads would disappear too!
Wishful thinking, but there it is, like Mount Everest, not going anywhere! Immaculate misconception!

Here I was thinking I found your dreamcar with a lucrative business opportunity for you included!

RC its a 1 of 1 win win and a must have my friend. :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back