• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Real Pentastars (almost sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadeo

Local time
7:02 PM
Reaction score
For those that PM'd me on my real Pentastars that are in the 'for sale' forum I should be able to fulfill your requests. For those that could not PM me due to my inbox being full (doesn't take much to do that) what remaining Pentastars I have I will go down the thread and PM each of you until I run out. For you in Canada, it may take longer as I need to figure out a good shipping price so be patient. Since I have so many requests I'm limiting to 5 max and if I have any left (don't count on it) I'll let you know.
I appreciate your patience and want to be fair to all.
Thanks,
Andy

I had asked for 4, in a PM which didn’t go through. Then Dad’s Bee asked you to add 4 for me on his list. My chances worse than the lottery?
I COMMEND you on your integrity .

Sorry fellas but we are not turning this thread into a sale thread. You will need for @dadeo to sort through his sales and contact the buyers. When that is done he can continue selling what is left. Lesson learned here. If you have 100+ of the same item for sale, don't sell them all at once. Especially if you aren't a Gold member. Non Gold members have limited space in their inbox. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back