• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear Fender Trim Clips

Now you’re making me think I could get away with cleaning up my serviceable ones haha. I’d still like to add some more if I can
I would do it as correct as you can, especially if it's nice and never coming off. I left them out because the plan was to get them anodized, and it didn't pan out.

This one has them nice and solid, well worth the effort
20230831_190923.jpg

K. If you only needed a few I could have sent, but I guess keep trying MegaParts. I have had no response from the guy on eBay and not the first time he has taken forever to answer.
I think I may be ok with a smaller quantity, how many do you have available?

Now you’re making me think I could get away with cleaning up my serviceable ones haha. I’d still like to add some more if I can
Yeah clean up the good ones and reuse. I have plus added some new ones.

Are you able to save/salvage any of the original clips off your car? Otherwise, I have about 8 new ones that I could part with and a couple that survived coming off a parts car.

Ha, found a place in Germany that sells a set for 128 Euros. Now to ship. Ouch.

Are you able to save/salvage any of the original clips off your car? Otherwise, I have about 8 new ones that I could part with and a couple that survived coming off a parts car.
I am able to salvage some yes, 8 would likely do the trick if you are able to part with them! Feel free to PM me and we can square away the details.

Auto Transport Service
Back