• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rear quarter front patch panel for 74 roadrunner

Local time
9:10 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for the patch panel or how to form a panel for a 74 roadrunner. I have a panel for a 71-72 but it doesnt have the flare out the 73-74 has. Has anyone made the flare out and how did they do it.
thanks

You are not going to find any panels unless they are used. After i finish my fire wall I have to make the rear panels for my car. I am learning from a guy called Fritz Fabrication on YouTube. Its going to be a while before I do that but Fritz has some great information and makes since to me .

Here is a link to his page.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6JPmJ_aicru8XPWr3EvJnw/videos

And here is my fenders lol

IMG_0834.jpg 106619361_10219945371522043_7627536429077184306_o.jpg

AMD briefly made rear patches from 12 o'clock of the arch back.

There's some speculation that 72-80 Dodge truck fenders can be used for the entire arch.

I have done some comparisons and they are VERY close (I own both vehicles), but have not actually tried it.

AMD briefly made rear patches from 12 o'clock of the arch back.

There's some speculation that 72-80 Dodge truck fenders can be used for the entire arch.

I have done some comparisons and they are VERY close (I own both vehicles), but have not actually tried it.
That’s a good idea about the truck,I wonder if the truck fender is easy to find, will have to look into it.

That’s a good idea about the truck,I wonder if the truck fender is easy to find, will have to look into it.
They repro those truck fenders and box side repair panels as well and they're relatively cheap. I bought repro fenders for my 440 shorty.

oldmopar8.jpg

Looks doable but no one has seem to have tried it. I think I’m just going to fab them myself unless somebody has actually done it

Auto Transport Service
Back