• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rear quarter window regulator bushing/roller

So I've just found myself in this fresh hell.

Two questions, first does this kit have the double roller pictures that was missing? I'm missing one as well.
http://bit.ly/17CYtar

Second one, the felt linings from the window channels on the back edge of the doors, does any one make them or is there a way to make them?

I'm actually struggling a little with the door glass too. Don't spose someone has a pic like the rear regulator for the door regulators? Service manually isn't really clearing me up. I think I'm missing bolts or something from for the vent glass frame etc.

Cheers!

Anyone able to help me out?

All the kits I find look the same. Is that 'double roller' made up by combining the roller on shaft with another roller? Or is just not in that pack?

I'd appreciate any help you can offer!

Anyone able to help me out?

All the kits I find look the same. Is that 'double roller' made up by combining the roller on shaft with another roller? Or is just not in that pack?

I'd appreciate any help you can offer!
I believe it is, I'm looking at buying that kit as well and need the same double roller. Looks like the two rollers that are already mounted on studs are the ones you speak of. But I have a question myself, I need the two rollers that go on the track that runs up and down near the front of the assembly. Does the kit come with those and you just reuse the same studs?

I believe it is, I'm looking at buying that kit as well and need the same double roller. Looks like the two rollers that are already mounted on studs are the ones you speak of. But I have a question myself, I need the two rollers that go on the track that runs up and down near the front of the assembly. Does the kit come with those and you just reuse the same studs?

if you look at the pic in the link, the rollers that the silver shaft is pointing at, are the ones that slide on and you use one of the clips to hold it on. as for the the way the guts go together and hardware needed, i still have one apart on the floor. i will post some pics to help. took me 4hrs to put in my passanger side. got the car in a basket though.

here is the pic of all that is needed. i have a guy that has extra parts if needed.

Attachments

• 67 qtr window assy.jpg
    67 qtr window assy.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 425
Auto Transport Service
Back