• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear Regulator for a 4-Door 66 Belvedere II

PQuinlan

Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone know if the rear window regulators for a 1966 4-Door Belvedere, are the same as the front ones? I haven’t been able to find them anywhere. Both rear windows are frozen in the up position, and I didn’t want to start taking them apart, unless I can find parts (in case I can’t put them back together).

Thanks in advance,
Patrick

I'm not sure...but you may not need them. I think you're totally correct not to start taking things appart if you don't have replacement parts, that make sense. But, if you can go "half way" on this one. You'll need a shop manual.

I suggest you remove at least one interior panel and look. You may find that some PB Blaster rust penetrant frees up the cranking mechanism (my guess). It could be a roller jumped off the track or broke. Just take a look. It might not be that bad.

Auto Transport Service
Back