• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear seat belt mounting locations.

greenmachine

Local time
12:28 PM
Reaction score
Can somebody show me a diagram of how the rear seat belts are laid out for a 69 coronet 2 door hard top? Thanks.

785656A8-A821-465A-AA2B-1E6747785432.jpeg
From a 1968 Coronet, which would be the same as a 69. Is this what you need, or do you need to see under the seat?

Last edited:
I tried sending you a PM, but your inbox is full. Are you looking for a picture, measurements, both? The main problem is even with the seat bottom mouth The bolts are partially hidden by the seat back. Do you have any of the four holes in the floor pan at all?

I tried sending you a PM, but your inbox is full. Are you looking for a picture, measurements, both? The main problem is even with the seat bottom mouth The bolts are partially hidden by the seat back. Do you have any of the four holes in the floor pan at all?
I cleared room in my in box. I will take any help I can get. Thanks.

The outer bolts are 9 inches in from the side of the car. The inner bolts are 20.5 inches in from the side of the car. These measurements come from the wire covers that run from the front to the rear of the interior

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back