• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear seats

Wagontom

Local time
4:09 PM
Reaction score
The rear seats are side specific. The bottoms are obvious but how do you know which side goes on the tops? (I don’t have the old vinyl for reference)

One seam is straight and one is curved, which side goes on the console side?

IMG_5494.jpeg

Guessing that is for a 66? If I recall correctly, that curved side goes to the outside of each seat. What this guy do the process. He lives a few miles from my son.

Guessing that is for a 66? If I recall correctly, that curved side goes to the outside of each seat. What this guy do the process. He lives a few miles from my son.

I watched that video, excellent work and he’s really good at explaining.

I like this guys videos. he just dropped another one doing the front seats like a couple days ago. My wife says he reminds her of Bob Ross. But I haven't seen him do anything with a Magic paint brush or paint anything Vandyke Brown yet. LOL

I have a PDF on a different website that presents my process of front and rear seat upholstery on my 67 Charger if anyone is interested.

Auto Transport Service
Back