• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REAR STABALIZER LINKS

72satteldog

Local time
6:19 AM
Reaction score
Need some help my fellow Mopar Heads, I am having a hell of a time finding rear stabilizer links for my 72 sebring plus. Factory stabilizer bar, and all I find is aftermarket bar and setups which I don't want or their for the front which I don't need. Anybody run into this? I've hit all the main go to suspension and restoration sites with no luck, anybody?

Just match up a front set that is close to the same length. That's what I did on my 73 Challenger. They look different but work fine.
Doug

no, they are different than a standard looking link. i'll see if I can load a picture. heres a picture. they're part link and part bushing

IMG_20161107_155040307.jpg

As was mentioned find a set of links off the front sway bar of a 73+ BBody and use them, they are very close to the same length of the rear, plus the sway bar bushing is easier to reassemble or replace as the link is bolted together not welded like the original link.

This is the only pic of my set up on hand but when I get home I can take better ones if you need em

$_27.jpg

I gotcha, but I really would like to find the factory links, appreciate the info though.:thumbsup:

I really don't think you'll find new factory looking ones. you can repair the ones you pictured by finding some long bolts with the same thread and size, cut the heads off and re-weld them to the links you have.

I have an original and a re-welded one I wont be using if your interested in them. Will take pix when I get home and post em here.

Well took em all off the bar last night.

IMG_0830.JPG

The original pins are a little beaten but usable
IMG_0835.JPG

And there are the ones I'm going to be using... well after cleaning em up and painting them. Going to be modifying the 73+ plates like I did the other pair for ISO delete.

Not using these bushings I don't think and the bar end bushings will be aftermarket as originals are impossible to find.

IMG_0831.JPG IMG_0834.JPG

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back