• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear Wheel Trim Mouldings

plumcharger

Local time
7:12 AM
Reaction score
Rear Wheel Well Trim Mouldings

Does anyone know where I might be able to obtain rear wheel trim moldings. When I bought my 66 Charger, it had the front two but it was missing the rear ones. I am getting to the point in my restoration where I will be needing them. Does someone reproduce them? If so, I have had no luck fining any.

Last edited:
Hi,

They are not repopped and are very hard to find in OK shape. Best bet is to give Jim Rodebaugh a call in OK. If anyone has useable pieces, he does...918-333-5573.

Mark

I'm pretty darn sure I have a set sitting in my shop here in CT. I will have to take a quick look to verify. I'm not certain of the actual condition either, there may be a ding here or there if that's OK? I'll have to check on that as well.

Mike

I found a set. They should be on the way. If I do not get them, I will keep you in mind. Thanks for the reply.

Auto Transport Service
Back