• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD **REBUILT** Slider Type Disc Brake Calipers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I rebuilt this pair of, "Slider type" disc brake calipers, that are used on the standard 10.8" inch and 11 3/4 inch disc brake rotors that are used on numerous years, 1973 up, A, body cars, and F, M, J, body style cars.

These Slider type ones are for 1973 and up, all the "A" body line of cars, and other body styles that Mopar used them on throughout the years of rear wheel drive cars.
Use them for a disc brake conversion with Slider calipers, and mounts.
You also get pads that probably have 90% lining left on them, and all the mounting hardware, and bolts, as somebody must have recently re padded the brakes, before i pulled the parts off the donor vehicle.
Use them, or buy your own pads, after you receive these calipers. Up to you, your decision.
(See my other ads, for related parts.)
They have been cleaned up with Super Clean in my solvent tank, soaked out in a 5 gallon pail of Evaporust, to bring them back to bare metal condition, then painted up with VHT, high heat, cast iron grey paint, new kits, re assembled.

Selling in pairs for $90.00 a set, Without any core exchanges.
Just want them to go to good new homes, as i personally will never have a need for them.

Shipping will be $20.00, and payment will be by Pay Pal, either 4% goods and services, or no fee, family and friends. You choice, on payment, up to you.

Interested? Serious buyers, send me a pm thru this forum for further information.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

Calipers Slider Type 001 (Small).JPG Calipers Slider Type 002 (Small).JPG Calipers Slider Type 003 (Small).JPG Calipers Slider Type 004 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back