• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Received My Chrysler Historical Build Record - Curious About Canadian Dealer Code

Don67Satellite

Local time
3:06 AM
Reaction score
Got my Historical Build Record punch card image today for my '67 Satellite. Not bad quality, not great.

I'm fairly certain that my car has spent its whole life in Canada, so wondering from other Canadian owners, if anyone knows which dealer it may have been?

Region is 26, Dealer code is C9353.

It's a neat item to have, but not sure if there are any resources on the net for decoding these, since Historical won't provide that anymore.

Got my Historical Build Record punch card image today for my '67 Satellite. Not bad quality, not great.

I'm fairly certain that my car has spent its whole life in Canada, so wondering from other Canadian owners, if anyone knows which dealer it may have been?

It's a neat item to have, but not sure if there are any resources on the net for decoding these, since Historical won't provide that anymore.
If you have a 6 under the w in the top row it was built for Canadian Sales. Chrysler Historical told me that they don’t have any records on Canadian sold cars.
You could try calling a dealer and ask.

Last edited:
Interesting. The cover email when they sent mine for the '66, the only thing they did decipher and tell me was the selling dealer.

Reminds me, they never did do my '64.

Interesting. The cover email when they sent mine for the '66, the only thing they did decipher and tell me was the selling dealer.

Reminds me, they never did do my '64.

"Thank you for your patience while we work through our orders. Attached please find the copy of the build card for your vehicle. Unfortunately, the selling dealer code was not located in our files."

So they don't even know who it was. :screwy:

Contact Dave at Maxwedge.com and see if he has any info on dealers in Canada....maxwedge.com

It's not Canadian built, was built at Lynch Rd. Yes, if it was Canadian built they wouldn't even have the punch card that they sent me.

He meant built for sale in Canada. Not built IN Canada.

"Thank you for your patience while we work through our orders. Attached please find the copy of the build card for your vehicle. Unfortunately, the selling dealer code was not located in our files."

So they don't even know who it was. :screwy:
I got exactly the same message with my card. My region was 16 and the dealer code was 92835. I have been told that dealer codes starting in 9 were Chrysler regional office cars.

I got mine a few months back. And she told me the code and name of selling dealer. The rest I need to get decoded.

Auto Transport Service
Back