• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Regular hair cut 18 bucks now....16 with the old farts discount.

Had hair to my waist after college and through my first job (technical director for a local theatre - 1600 seat 1929-era roadhouse, national tours, local shows, all of it, did 300 shows a season for ten years.Then, 2 things happened - I realized 300 shows a season was killing me so I got a day job, and 2) I discovered motrocycles. So...off went the hair (that was in '99). Been cutting my own ever since with Wahl clippers, an 8 piece spacer set, and a handheld mirror to go with the one on the wall. Cut the back with my back to the wall, and the mirror in my hand to see the image on the wall. Seems to work, not too many people laugh openly at me...to my face....usually....

One more rant, I did try one of those oriental gals that seem to be everywhere. I just wanted a nice trim (short) well after 1/2 hour of hot towel, neck shave, sniping on this and that with nothing but a hand mirror I was done. A 10 minute cut that lasted 35 just to justify a big tip, no thanks.

I had to tie it back because I wouldn't have been able to walk between your Plymouth and the next car in the survivor tent without taking your original paint down to bare metal! I don't do man buns, man purses or rainbow shirts,my gate doesn't swing that way! That comb over of yours ain't making the cut anymore!

The way my hair is thinning, there's just not enough to do a comb over. If you ever do cut yours, save some for me so I can make a toupee.

The way my hair is thinning, there's just not enough to do a comb over. If you ever do cut yours, save some for me so I can make a toupee.
You are welcome to all of it Mark! Lol. It takes paint off of metal objects too. Just wear one of those dog dish hubcaps on your head,and have the wife trim off anything that sticks out below the edges!

Auto Transport Service
Back