• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

remember this roadrunner

67barrracuda

Local time
5:24 AM
Reaction score
4 years later after it initially sold on this site, its up for sale once again.

Attachments

• $T2eC16h,!w0E9szN,9wRBQnHm1t0Pg~~60_3.jpg
    $T2eC16h,!w0E9szN,9wRBQnHm1t0Pg~~60_3.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 456
what all else has been done to it, since the original sell ?? to justify/warrant the doubling of the asking price/value ??

what all else has been done to it, since the original sell ?? to justify/warrant the doubling of the asking price/value ??

Yeah sold originally for 3500 several years ago, i just missed buying it.Then it was on ebay about 6 months ago, last bid i saw was around 4000, i emailed seller at that time, but i already have my project and couldn't justify another car with no motor. This guy must be a flipper. Doesn't look like anybody has added anything to it since original sale.

Yeah sold originally for 3500 several years ago, i just missed buying it.Then it was on ebay about 6 months ago, last bid i saw was around 4000, i emailed seller at that time, but i already have my project and couldn't justify another car with no motor. This guy must be a flipper. Doesn't look like anybody has added anything to it since original sale.

I remember responding to a W-I-W type thread @ DC .com "I believe" it could have been on here also, that was about that car & it's possible value... It was sitting on jack stands in the photos, if I remember correctly...

Auto Transport Service
Back