• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Requesting 1st Gen Charger Dash Pictures

My 67 is (left to right) hold-open switch, headlamps, wipers, flasher ... ignition, lighter. I can take a pic if you like.
UPDATE, Mike is correct, I forgot the headlamp switch;-)

Last edited:
I think you forgot one Bob.... Hold Open Switch - ??? - Wipers - Flasher.
Not much use for a Hold Open Switch without it... :)

So I'm still continuing the revival of my '67 Charger, and I would appreciate if some other owners could post some pictures of their 1st gen Chargers dash setup. I'm specifically interested in the button / switch layout. By my understanding '67 Chargers did not have a hood release located on the dash, but all the other switches / knobs should be the same. Now I'm fairly certain mine is setup as it should, but I'm curious to see others or even factory knowledge / setup's to see if mine has been altered at all.

From left to right mine is currently set up as --
Headlight Hold Open -- Lights -- Wipers -- Flashers - Steering Wheel - 2nd Inop Flasher Switch -- Ignition -- Cigarette Lighter -- Factory A/C Vents

What should be at the 2nd flasher switch mine has? '66 that should be hood release correct?

Many thanks for any pictures of information.

View attachment 1490099

View attachment 1490100
Knobs were different in the two years. In 1966 some States had mandatory 4 way flashers. Optional in others.

Auto Transport Service
Back