• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reset Odometer to 0 miles

Did you look for a kilo speedometer. A first Gen Charger NOS was for sale about a year ago in Canada.
I was lucky enough to be contacted by my friend Tom aka @moparsaver - he found a NOS one still in the package for the A100 series of vehicles. :lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown:

20231014_190455.jpg

Ot to mention that it’s totally illegal to do that. I know I know lots of ppl do it. Kim
In Venezuela nobody takes cares of that LOL, SO I proceeded when I switch from standard to rallye cluster.

And now will make it again changing the speedo from miles to kilo when reassembling my car.

It's not too hard. Look at this video about 1/3 of the way in.

That’s what I meant when I said it can be tricky but never explained. Since is a kind of rachet system on each wheel that’s the method.

For those interested, check since 9:30 minute.

On a side note, I also think of remember the tabs on odometer assembly should be somehow inserted into the face metal, assuring it won’t move and keep the racheting system lock in place

Last edited:
Yep...a drill will work.

Plug it in, walk away, and return about 3 years later. :lol:
:rofl:

Well that could be very well a resto time average. Start with this before begin the resto and MAYBE by the end, will be at zero.

(Never said the time will take, but is or isn’t doable? LOL)

:rofl:

Well that could be very well a resto time average. Start with this before begin the resto and MAYBE by the end, will be at zero.

(Never said the time will take, but is or isn’t doable? LOL)
:rofl: ....good eye. Three years is about average I reckon.....just my opinion of course. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back