• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Resto Ricks Auto Console Pistol Grip Shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD Erisman

Local time
4:00 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an almost brand new Resto Ricks pistol grip shifter for A body or early B body console shifters. If you have not seen one of these in person they are very well made and look great once attached to the stock shifter. They work by spring action where you simply push down the pistol grip to shift, same action as the push button operation on the stock knob. These are $269 new, I have about 100 miles on it, it still looks brand new. I’m selling only because I am getting rid of what I don’t HAVE to have. Asking $135 that includes shipping to anywhere in the USA. Canadians, or elsewhere, ask me about shipping costs with your address and I will try to figure that out. I’ll deduct the cost of the USA shipping to the rest of the world to be as fair as possible. I take Paypal or USPS money order. Thank you.

474B5746-162E-4185-B6E7-B04C4643E6C1.jpeg 3034A915-649A-48C0-A9F4-622A816F46AC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back