• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Restorations By Julius" butchery

I've talked and dealt with him several times. Seems to be very smart about Mopars. Nice guy. Never owned one is cars.

They look shiny, but as you can see, under that shiny surface - while it lasts, which isn't very long - there's hack work. Among the worst I've seen in over 40 years in the hobby. And the missing parts, incorrect fasteners and other mistakes are there if you really look. His talent is in being personable and BS-ing people.

They look shiny, but as you can see, under that shiny surface - while it lasts, which isn't very long - there's hack work. Among the worst I've seen in over 40 years in the hobby. And the missing parts, incorrect fasteners and other mistakes are there if you really look. His talent is in being personable and BS-ing people.

I'd bet its not his work...directly. Sub contrast maybe?

Topside......... Whats the name of your restoration shop ?

Jules was the "wiper motor guy". Julius Steuer ran off to Texas, apparently left someone at the CA shop to handle the fallout.
Yes, I'm not on FBBO much, usually on Moparts, where I have something like 14,000 posts...
That place blows dogs. If they ever dump Not A Charger and loosen the bullshit rules, it might be worth going there.

Auto Transport Service
Back