• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reverse thread lug nuts for American racing wheels.

Charger68Rick

Local time
3:32 AM
Reaction score
I just picked up a 68 Charger with reverse thread studs on the drivers side. The car came with these American racing wheels that I would like to clean up and keep for now. Would anyone have these style 1/2 inch reverse thread lug nuts or know where I might find them. I need at least 5. Thanks, Rick

08Wheel12.jpg

07wheel11.jpg

Change the studs to right hand, that's what I did.

I just picked up a 68 Charger with reverse thread studs on the drivers side. The car came with these American racing wheels that I would like to clean up and keep for now. Would anyone have these style 1/2 inch reverse thread lug nuts or know where I might find them. I need at least 5. Thanks, Rick

View attachment 1373004

View attachment 1373005

Readily available on Ebay. You need to measure the length of the shank to get correct shank nuts. Here's some with 3/4" long shank:
10 Lug Nuts 1/2 Left hand thread Chrome Mag Wheel Nuts .75" Shank w/ washer️ | eBay

Auto Transport Service
Back