• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Rims 5 on 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

dart6

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:04 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a nice set of 15inch rims with 5 on 5 1/2 bolt pattern with shipping to CA90220 and for a little while North Dakota

Last edited:
Looking for a nice set of rims with 5 on 5 bolt pattern with shipping to CA90220
5 on 5" bolt pattern? To fit what car? Mopar used 5x4 1/2"

Ford 1/2 ton truck from the 1960s on, or Dodge 1/2 ton truck from 1986 on to the 90s?

I think the 2007/2008 Chrysler Aspen SUV has 5 on 5" rims.
Was looking at rime that might fit the '73 Jensen Interceptor, also 5 on 5" pattern

I think the 2007/2008 Chrysler Aspen SUV has 5 on 5" rims.
Was looking at rime that might fit the '73 Jensen Interceptor, also 5 on 5" pattern
Cheers

Ford f-100's, Jeep and big 50's Chryslers used -5 on 5 1/2"
5 on 5 is a GM bolt pattern ^0's Cadillac and 1/2 ton 5 lug GM trucks like smaller Blasers etc...
A wheel is more than a bolt pattern. Offsets, register size etc...are as important for fit.
What is it for ?

Ford f-100's, Jeep and big 50's Chryslers used -5 on 5 1/2"
5 on 5 is a GM bolt pattern ^0's Cadillac and 1/2 ton 5 lug GM trucks like smaller Blasers etc...
A wheel is more than a bolt pattern. Offsets, register size etc...are as important for fit.
What is it for ?
My 85 D150 is 5 on 5

Looking for a nice set of rims with 5 on 5 bolt pattern with shipping to CA90220

i have a pair of 15 x 10 , 5 on5 , centerline tellstars , with very few miles on them , been sitting under my bench for a few yrs, will fit directly on 1988 - 2002 gm pickups.
I ran them on a hot 406 , 92 gmc , with 10'' slicks a few times , before trading the truck. p m if interested--------
would trade for a pair of weld draglite fronts -15x5, or a pair of 15x 41/2 , alum lite weight fronts in good shape ????? --------bob

i have a pair of 15 x 10 , 5 on5 , centerline tellstars , with very few miles on them , been sitting under my bench for a few yrs, will fit directly on 1988 - 2002 gm pickups.
I ran them on a hot 406 , 92 gmc , with 10'' slicks a few times , before trading the truck. p m if interested--------
would trade for a pair of weld draglite fronts -15x5, or a pair of 15x 41/2 , alum lite weight fronts in good shape ????? --------bob
Really looking for a set that i can put my 235 15ín on but cheers for the reply anyway

My 85 D150 is 5 on 5
@dart6 you better check your bolt pattern again.
According to boltpatternsearch.com, D150 was 5 on 4 1/2" until 84, from 85 up they were 5 on 5 1/2".
Check your thread in a-bodies for info on how to check yours.

@dart6 you better check your bolt pattern again.
According to boltpatternsearch.com, D150 was 5 on 4 1/2" until 84, from 85 up they were 5 on 5 1/2".
Check your thread in a-bodies for info on how to check yours.
**** you're right, the bloody spare is 5 on 5. Cheers for that

No cheers for me on that! sccachallenger brought it up on a-bodies, I just investigated a little. But, just the same, you're welcome. (At least you won't be shipping wheels that don't fit to New Zealand!)

No cheers for me on that! sccachallenger brought it up on a-bodies, I just investigated a little. But, just the same, you're welcome. (At least you won't be shipping wheels that don't fit to New Zealand!)

I'll say

We have an 83 Dodge Power Ram its a D150 or maybe called a heavy half ton,
I'm not sure. Its a 4WD with the larger bolt pattern 5 x 5 1/2". I need to check the overall condition of the wheels, with the tires removed. I'm not even sure how we could/can ship them to you if they are in good condition.

We have an 83 Dodge Power Ram its a D150 or maybe called a heavy half ton,
I'm not sure. Its a 4WD with the larger bolt pattern 5 x 5 1/2". I need to check the overall condition of the wheels, with the tires removed. I'm not even sure how we could/can ship them to you if they are in good condition.
I have an address in North Dakota 58078 for a short while that they can be shipped to

Looking for a nice set of 15inch rims with 5 on 5 1/2 bolt pattern with shipping to CA90220
Hello
I have some 5x5.5 wheels from ford f-150's......they used that pattern on some of their trucks since about 1954. I have them in 15 and 16 inch sizes. The big factor with these wheels is the center hole diameter. What style or type were you looking for?

Hello
I have some 5x5.5 wheels from ford f-150's......they used that pattern on some of their trucks since about 1954. I have them in 15 and 16 inch sizes. The big factor with these wheels is the center hole diameter. What style or type were you looking for?
I think the centre hole is about 4 1/4in. maybe steelies powdercoated with chrome hubcaps. These are on it now though i short one

IMG_0272.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back