• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Ring & Pinion Set 3:55 Yukon Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron H

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:55 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This 8.75 R&P set 3:55 installed 742 rear has about 50 miles on it and replaced due to improper adjustment paid around $300 for the set. Decided to replace with another set after costs to keep messing with it became more costly with the shop doing the work. May be of use for someone who has skills to play with it or for other ideas. $50 and you can check on shipping costs to your location. I'm in WI 53089 zip code. Weight is 16lbs box dim approx. 16x12x6".

DSCN1573.JPG DSCN1574.JPG

im down, the PM page is sending me error messages. try to PM me on your end with a PP addy and ill send funds

im down, the PM page is sending me error messages. try to PM me on your end with a PP addy and ill send funds
I'm getting the same message...and help page doesn't help...will check again when I get back later today...

I'm getting the same message...and help page doesn't help...will check again when I get back later today...
maybe I'm an idiot but my box is full and cannot find any commands to let me delete messages, ask help, or contact the administrator about this. you know how this is done? I ask for help and tells me my box is full all of 15 messages...

I found out how to do this after jacking around and box should be empty now.

i guess i should have asked, but what were the symptoms that you were having with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back