• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ripped off on a car purchase by a member

Yea WTF is with you having multiple selling names? That is the first sign of you being shady. You chime in the same convo as yesterday with a different name for what reason? And looking back at your deals on the other name.....man glad you won't be selling anything else on here anytime soon I hope.
A liar always gives himself up, its hard to remember lies.. Its easy to remember the truth.

A note to the admins... The admins can see the IP address of GTXKid and now 442 so they can go through the members and find matching IP addresses.. This will show all of the alias names used. But if he is checking in on a mobile device that IP may differ from what is stored.

A note to the admins... The admins can see the IP address of GTXKid and now 442 so they can go through the members and find matching IP addresses.. This will show all of the alias names used. But if he is checking in on a mobile device that IP may differ from what is stored.
Lol....no crap Sherlock....I bet that has already been done and this continuation is a flush out more game...

I think if the OP persues this issue through legal channels, our little nemesis' selling days will be over. He continued moving up his personal crime ladder, becoming more bold, until now when he has been flushed in the commision of a felony. Yup, his selling days will be over, at least amongst free men. I don't think trading cigarettes is quite the same thing.

Sold some tires and wheels to a member last year.Closed the deal and marked them sold.This is the PM that I received from member 442.

CBA4503E-B0CB-41C0-A555-1494083970F8.png

I think if the OP persues this issue through legal channels, our little nemesis' selling days will be over. He continued moving up his personal crime ladder, becoming more bold, until now when he has been flushed in the commision of a felony. Yup, his selling days will be over, at least amongst free men. I don't think trading cigarettes is quite the same thing.
Yup a pack of smokes to keep his pooper from constant yawning.

Well, for all the bad mouthing !!!! I tried to end this Thru Pay pal send car back with title vin Give the $500 back you didn't have to pay driver, from the hood .I would refund MONEY !!!!! Once I got car back with all the Parts that came with it I would take back which a bad guy I am He refused ….HE is on his own now . I think someone wanted a car for nothing !!!!!!!!!! Im not going to going back and forth I just cleared the AIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD DAY GENTLEMAN IM sign out of formn

Why would he give the car back to you with the promise to have his money returned upon you receiving the vehicle and all parts? That would be giving up all the evidence on VIN tampering/fraud. Now you would have the car and the money and he will be at the mercy of hoping you would do the right thing.... you should send your pal Jason to pic up the car with cash in hand and make it right. You stay out of jail and the buyer gets his money back...the only way to make it work.

Auto Transport Service
Back