• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Road runner horn survey

gtxno1

Local time
6:28 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone out there put the road runner horn in their cars even though they are not road runners I love the horn and associate it with Plymouth in general

I have one in my GTX, without the RR sticker. Since it was there when I bought the car over 19 years ago, it stays there. I tried the repro dual horns sold by Y1, and they had Bosch stamped on them, sounded crappy, so they sit in a carton on a shelf. :)

I have one in my GTX, without the RR sticker. Since it was there when I bought the car over 19 years ago, it stays there. I tried the repro dual horns sold by Y1, and they had Bosch stamped on them, sounded crappy, so they sit in a carton on a shelf. :)
I used to buy them in junkyards in the late 70s and used them in my 66 Belv II conv until they died, and I tried a lot of things to keep them going.
MEEP-MEEP!

I plan on putting a Roadrunner horn in my 65 Coronet because I loved the meep meep of my 69 Roadrunner.:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back