• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rochester, NY guys

Skytrooper

1SG (Ret.)
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:12 AM
Reaction score
Yesterday late morning near Victor, NY I saw a nice orange RR with the Plymouth logo down the side. I was wondering if there was a show somewhere. Does anyone have or know where I can get a schedule of the local meets and shows.

Its nice to see the cars out again !

Hey Skytrooper, I pick up the Clutch Artist list of Shows & Cruise Nites each season. Geared more for the Buffalo area, but it does reach out toward you for some Meets. You may be able to get it from their website, or have it mailed to you ?

I've seen that one at Wegmans in Canandaigua.

http://www.showandcruisenews.com/ .. we have a lot in Buffalo area but that would be a drive for an evening meet... check Lancaster speedway for their meets and race scheduled. Have a good show and race day with nostalgia race cars each year, its an all weekend event. Wish I were closer to Otto Tomotto's :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back