• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rock on!

Good band. Noticed that they seemed to change/add members for different songs. Lot of talented people there, for sure.

Classic Albums Live is a touring company that swaps out members based on a particular skill set, and sometimes includes local talent.

Not everyone can play everything.

They have a guy that can do Jimmy Page practically note for note, including the slop!

Some of their concerts are GREAT and sometimes your only opportunity to hear the music live.

It's interesting how these guys do it. They all practice their part along with the original song at home and then get together to shoot the video. Sometimes the video is on the first or second practice together.

They do have serious talent!!

It's interesting how these guys do it. They all practice their part along with the original song at home and then get together to shoot the video. Sometimes the video is on the first or second practice together.

That's how all the bands I was in back in the 80's and 90's worked.

For what was probably the most complete band I was in, we all had to learn 7 songs in 7 days.

Still Of The Night Whitesnake
Cool The Engines Boston
Heavy Metal Shuffle Kick Axe
Somebody Save Me Cinderella
Cross Eyed Mary Iron Maiden
The Trooper Iron Maiden
Mississippi Queen Mountain

I'm a rhythm/2nd guitar and band leader/manager kind of guy.

The hardest one believe it or not was Boston. You never get a break in that song.

Auto Transport Service
Back