• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rock Auto Wholesale closeout parts for 68 GTX!

zyzzyx

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:18 AM
Reaction score
Rock Auto just sent me a notice of wholesale closeout parts for 68 B Bodies. Great deals on wheel bearings and misc. parts!
Heads up!

I got an email from them a couple weeks ago on some close outs too, for my 14 Dart, Magnum and 09 Challenger (that I sold last year).
I noticed they had an ignition switch for my Magnum for $13. That’s one of the few things I haven’t changed yet chasing my intermittent crank but no start issue, so I ordered that. As long as I was at it, I grabbed a brake hose for $6 and some light bulbs for about a buck each all to put in my stash in case I ever need.
The 5% discount code works, even on their close outs.

I get the same emails.....most of the stuff I see in closeout is just generic stuff that won't even fit my vehicle.

Yeah, it's a mixed bag but like the song says, "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime
you'll find you get what you need".

One thing I ordered was a couple amber 1157 bulbs, to have in case one of the Magnums turn signals ever burn out. They were $1.18 each.
When the box arrived I open it, and one bulb is broken, and the other only had one filament in it, so not an 1157.
I put in a complaint and got a box yesterday with 2 amber 1157s in it, so all is good!
I didn’t buy any close outs for my Dart, but it was interesting to see some of the parts for them they listed. Factory items like a grille and bumper cover. Those are not items I’d think of checking Rock Auto for if I needed them.

Auto Transport Service
Back