• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rodney Dangerfield’s Guide to Auto Repair

My wife she cooks so bad that the flies chipped in and brought her a screen door!

And my girlfriend Morgan Fairchild.....whom I've seen naked......then I got cold and put my robe on! Lol

My girlfriend/wife-to-be patronized his restaurant in NYC in the 70's, and he did a skit for us customers. He was a riot ! One of the best ever. Talked to us customers as well, he was a very personable guy.

“Did she say it was the tv repairman?”

Hilarious!

My Wife??? My wife...She's so fat that when she sits around the house, SHE SITS AROUND THE HOUSE!!! My Wife...She's so fat that she has more chins than a Chinese phone book...cr8crshr/Bill:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::usflag::usflag::usflag:

My Wife! She's so dumb, it takes her and hour and a half to watch 60 minutes!

My wife she said that she wanted to have sex in the back seat of the car, she wanted me to drive!

I get no respect. I went to my doctor, he told me I needed an operation. I told him I need another opinion. He said, " ok, you're ugly".

Hid character in 'Caddy Shack' was great,
hey baby I bet you were something before the depression,
want to earn $14 buck the hard way ? or something like that

he was one of the best guests on the Johnny Carson Tonight Show
Johnathon Winters & Robin Williams too

Auto Transport Service
Back