• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rstoring a 71-74 Rallye cluster - This is how I did it.

that looks absolutely fan-freekin-tastik ! sometimes ya just gotta jump right in with or without any advice! and driving a car with a nice clean shiny dashboard makes ya feel better about the entire car.

You made me laugh like heck man, I had a Charger that was white, we lived on a dirt road and its near impossible to keep it cleaned and when it got to the point that i would be going someplace or my girls place and for some reason 8 out of 9 times rain was coming every weekend so i would wipe my dash down using pledge back then and cleaned my hood off so it shined and i could ride all afternoon happy as could be! teenage foolishness? Id say yea, but i did it and made my riding around at the least feel like more fun lol.. Hey DOG, thanks for an old memory! :)

Great job. Im trying to spiff up the cluster on my 69 Bee. Hope mine turns out as good as yours.

Auto Transport Service
Back