• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ruined my car (temporarily)

FYI, the ultra flows are shorter than the super turbos. So, in the TTI exhaust kits they add a length of pipe to the ultra flows to even it out so you can use the same exhaust system without having to alter it.

I know that some dislike (hate!) them, but Flowmaster 40's?
Just for info: there are four different 40's series Flowmaster Mufflers: 1) 40 series, 2)Super 40, 3) Super 44, 4) 40 Series Delta Flow. I have the delta flows behind my 66. Sound nasty but not something that you be stopped over by the Ladies and Gentlemen with the "gum Balls" on the roof. And they breath VERY WELL

Got those on Fred now.
They're borderline obnoxious, especially on a mild 440 in 3" all the way back both sides.
Inside the car, they set up a drone at cruising speed that's annoying as hell.
WHICH 40 Series?

WHICH 40 Series?
If I had any other than the standard 40 series, I'd have specified such.
Not Delta, not "Super" anything, not with cheese - the standard Flowmaster 40.
The original. The industry standard.
The one that most every person who has ever had them complains about drone with....

If I had any other than the standard 40 series, I'd have specified such.
Not Delta, not "Super" anything, not with cheese - the standard Flowmaster 40.
The original. The industry standard.
The one that most every person who has ever had them complains about drone with....
WOW!!! I apologize if you thought I was being rude. I was simply giving info to the person asking the original question. As some people do not know how many different products Flowmaster offers. And that they all have different purposes for different applications. Relax!

WOW!!! I apologize if you thought I was being rude. I was simply giving info to the person asking the original question. As some people do not know how many different products Flowmaster offers. And that they all have different purposes for different applications. Relax!
Plenty relaxed, thanks. Age will do that for a fella....
and I certainly don't get worked up over the likes of this sort of stuff.

Auto Transport Service
Back