• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rules of working on cars

I always have more project or ideas, than I have $$$$$$$

you have to talk nice to her every once in awhile too

my girlfriend affectionately calls my car "the other B_I_T_C_H",
I'm under her too much, but she actually really like my car too...

probably because I'm spending the time with her...LOL

Try not to work with the shop door open, damn neighbors come by and the beer is all gone and so are they. Go figure!

Don't use wheel bearing grease as a personal lubricant.

O.K. now that's nasty Kern!

Leave your dog in the house if you want to get anything done! The second I hit the creaper his big *** is laying right on top of me...... of coarse then it's time to play with the dog and once you start you can forget getting on the creeper again

Leave your dog in the house if you want to get anything done! The second I hit the creaper his big *** is laying right on top of me...... of coarse then it’s time to play with the dog and once you start you can forget getting on the creeper again

Get the Dog a Tool jacket , he’s your new tool helper.....
176.jpg

Biggest pet peeve; Having to repair the tool you need to repair the car.
If you can't find it, whatever it is, stop working, and start cleaning up the shop. It calms you down, cleans up, and I usually find what I'm looking for.

Don’t reinstall stuff in the wrong sequence requiring removing it again to install the item that needs to be installed FIRST.

Don’t reinstall stuff in the wrong sequence requiring removing it again to install the item that needs to be installed FIRST.
But sometimes ya forget what went on first.....especially if you tore a car apart in 1998 and you're trying to put it back together now lol

But sometimes ya forget what went on first.....especially if you tore a car apart in 1998 and you're trying to put it back together now lol
Exactly, disassembly MONTHS or longer before. And all those labeled baggies of screws, bolts, fasteners, etc. I tried so carefully to keep organized when it came time for re-assembly...then found out it was a good effort, but not - great..

Exactly, disassembly MONTHS or longer before. And all those labeled baggies of screws, bolts, fasteners, etc. I tried so carefully to keep organized when it came time for re-assembly...then found out it was a good effort, but not - great..

IMG_5680.jpeg

Yup, zip lock baggies do NOT last that long LOL

I always have more project or ideas, than I have $$$$$$$

you have to talk nice to her every once in awhile too

my girlfriend affectionately calls my car "the other B_I_T_C_H",
I'm under her too much, but she actually really like my car too...

probably because I'm spending the time with her...LOL
My GF hasn't called any of my cars Bitch.....yet. She actually loves the 64 Dart and wants to ride in it all the time but it's not registered yet. Been driving it on the county easement but the jr. college thinks they own all the land right up to and beyond so I'm staying off of that area. Morons. Been riding dirt bikes and go carts on there for years. Oh yeah, I spend time with her too :)

If you ain't bleeding at the end and have no idea how...or why.
You're doing it wrong.

Keep trying

My GF hasn't called any of my cars Bitch.....yet. She actually loves the 64 Dart and wants to ride in it all the time but it's not registered yet. Been driving it on the county easement but the jr. college thinks they own all the land right up to and beyond so I'm staying off of that area. Morons. Been riding dirt bikes and go carts on there for years. Oh yeah, I spend time with her too :)
That was a post from 8 years ago,
she's/Honey is no longer my GF...
I still have the B_I_T_C_H in the garage too :lol:

We split on good terms, she still wanted to continue, we tried for a while
but it was too long distance (120+ miles) to keep it up, sort of just grew apart
& I wasn't really willing to come down to her Sacramento apartment,
in the area where she lived/moved to very often,
after she finished going back to school, got her degree (Accounting)
she was doing better, kids were pretty much grown...

She was a good lady,
only woman I dated that ever bought me something on fathers day
an nice Springfield XD .40 S&W
but I didn't see a real future with her
she had too much old baggage/history, she was 13 years younger too
not that it couldn't have worked
& she had 2 younger kids from 2 different guys, basically losers/sperm donors...
Still in there lives...
That did nothing to help her, or monetary wise...

Been there done that already, don't need to do it again...

I got along really well with the kids,
1 girl she was a baby when I met Honey, at my Golf Pro-shop
& the boy (oldest) was a good kid, an athlete, a good golfer too
became a good football player too, his grandpa
(Honey & her 2 kids lived with her parents, for like 10 years)
they put him/her in a Christian private school...
He was my golf partner, for 8 or so years, when I still lived in Rancho Murieta
we had some great talks & fun...

carry on

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back