• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Run to the Sun

deedohaw

Local time
12:27 AM
Reaction score
Hey Forgotten B-Body fans!

Is anyone planning to go to"The Run To The Sun" giant (3000 car) cruise at Myrtle Beach S.C. on March 15-17 2012?

I am a Canadian from Toronto and I make sure I am there every year (unfortunately in a Montana minivan) to enjoy this event. If I recall correctly... no more than 1 or 2 Cordobas, Magnums, Furys etc from 1975-1979 ever show up.

David

May have to make it a point to make it next year in the Doba once its all back together.

Spent an enjoyable 6 hours at the show and spotted... wait for it... one '79 Cordoba as the sole representative of "Forgotten B-Bodies".
David

I just got home a few hours ago. Spent all day Friday and Saturday there. Man did we get lucky with the weather - beautiful both days!! The weather maps showed rain all around both days but it avoided Myrtle Beach - until late last nite at least.

Well... it surely was a magnificent show as usual.
Here are the pics I took of the lone '79 Cordoba. It certainly was a VERY nice one! Can't remember the price.
MyrtleBeach2012177.jpg

MyrtleBeach2012178.jpg

MyrtleBeach2012179.jpg

MyrtleBeach2012180.jpg

David

Auto Transport Service
Back