• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rust Bucket Resto's on YouTube

Black_Sheep

Super Commando
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:07 AM
Reaction score
Do any of you follow the Rust Bucket Resto's channel on YouTube? Most of the videos are classic Mopar rust repair and panel replacement. Solid content with great camera work and editing. Episodes are generally well done with a lot of good tech tips. It's one of my favorite automotive channels...

https://www.youtube.com/@rustbucketrestos6511/videos

What are some of your favorite auto related how-to channels?

DD Garage, UTG, Junkerup.

Oh… and Nick’s Garage.

Lou on My Car Story is great as well!

I see similar rust repair show airing repeatedly through my face-shield and welding helmet.

As far as favorites, I am a Full Custom Garage kind of guy. I love how raw and fearless Ian is. No fake BS drama..... just get the job done and move onto the next challenge.

Last edited:
Top two for me...

Vice Grip Garage
Nick's Garage

I have always liked Rustbucket Restos. He seems like a great guy, and he takes on some serious projects and breaks them down in his videos to show that the average Joe with the right tools and motivation can do it. It’s very informative and he does great work.

Chris Birdsong should go without saying. He is THE B body metal work guy. His content is top notch.

Uncle Tony’s garage is good as well.

If you are interested in fabrication and modifications, give CAM Racing a look on YouTube. He’s a younger guy, but he’s got some skills.

I hadn't seen that channel, thanks for posting it...
Pretty much anymore i only follow Cold War Motors (saturday ritual watching them at this point) And MoparJoe..

I used to watch UTG (stopped for obvious reasons), DD.. he started doing weird rants bout new cars and the world.. no reason to watch that.. Same with Nick.. I don't watch car guys for polotical commentary or to hear how new cars are the worst things ever although they mostly do well over 100k without issues. People seem to forget how bad old cars actually were as daily drivers.

P.S. And Fitzee!! I learned soo much from him.. i wouldn't have had the guys to attempt repairs i have done without fitz..

Pretty much anymore i only follow Cold War Motors (saturday ritual watching them at this point) And MoparJoe..

I used to watch UTG (stopped for obvious reasons), DD.. he started doing weird rants bout new cars and the world.. no reason to watch that.. Same with Nick.. I don't watch car guys for polotical commentary or to hear how new cars are the worst things ever although they mostly do well over 100k without issues. People seem to forget how bad old cars actually were as daily drivers.

P.S. And Fitzee!! I learned soo much from him.. i wouldn't have had the guys to attempt repairs i have done without fitz..
I totally spaced on Fitzee. He is an amazing fabricator, and shows people how to shape metal with simple tools.

You might also check out Japhands Customs. The guys name is Carl Fischer, and he is a badass fabricator. He has great metal shaping and rust repair videos.

I must have missed the political stuff from Tony, Nick, and Dan. Not liking a lot of **** about new cars isn’t political.

I totally spaced on Fitzee. He is an amazing fabricator, and shows people how to shape metal with simple tools.

You might also check out Japhands Customs. The guys name is Carl Fischer, and he is a badass fabricator. He has great metal shaping and rust repair videos.
Yup.. i follow him also.. just forgot bout it :) I have gotten the most out of fitzee though, the cut and butt ( i know it's not his thing but he's the first time i saw it) saves me sooo much **** it's unreal. plus i like that he makes stuff with simple tools, i had to make my lower rear quarters and his videos helped me get through that pretty painlessly.

I must have missed the political stuff from Tony, Nick, and Dan. Not liking a lot of **** about new cars isn’t political.
No.. the cars and political things are different subjects.. Nick did a weird rant about how you can't push new cars off the road if they break down, things like that...

not sure how much of that crap you guys can actually watch, but I'm gonna start charging admission, you can see it live and unedited

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back