• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Rusty 67 Belvedere II

Status
Not open for further replies.

old-school

Local time
1:40 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Forgot to post pictures so got deleted. My fault. Will post more pictures later today. Very rusty body. Has some trim and a full dash, non AC. Those that have already contacted me I have your info. I will go through the trim today and take pictures of anything that may be of use. It does have a clear title for anyone that thinks they have the time and money. Thanks, Clint.
I will sell the whole car for $900.00.
Steering column and complete dash assembly.
bel1.jpg bel2.jpg bel3.jpg 20211112_105538.jpg 20211112_105552.jpg 20211112_105612.jpg

Last edited:
After spending today with the car I found more rust than usable parts. Sorry for wasting any ones time. It sure was a waste of my time and money.

Yes what is left of it. What are you looking for? I will let you know if it is worth your time. Thanks.

Still have a few things left that need a new home. Dash shell, a box of trim and 3 of the 4 bows for the headliner. Have all the glass except windshield and a column shift steering column.

I'm looking for the plastic splash shields (left & right) that attach to the front frame rails by the strut rods.

I will be at the car tomorrow. If they are good I will pull them and get back with you.

Tail light lenses?

Someone was looking for a quarter glass on another thread.

If it has composite front drums I need a front hub, drum can be junk, I just need the hub. Also passenger interior door handle, doesn't have to be pretty.

I could also use the piece in the middle that the sun visors clip into and the inside mirror. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back