• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RV2 upgrade to 134a

Dgc

Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
If this has been discussed I didn't find the thread
I know I need to remove the epr valve and add thermostat but cant find what or how to install thermostat
MY 67 is going to paint shop and want to upgrade the system when I reinstall but I think I want to keep the original look instead of swapping out compressor to new style

If this has been discussed I didn't find the thread
I know I need to remove the epr valve and add thermostat but cant find what or how to install thermostat
MY 67 is going to paint shop and want to upgrade the system when I reinstall but I think I want to keep the original look instead of swapping out compressor to new style
I purchased a stat online similar to this model: Thermostat Ranco With 24" Cap Tube
I wrapped the capillary tube around the suction line in the engine compartment and insulated it.
Mike

Thanks Mike I couldn't find anything on how to install it and what to hook it up to for it to get a temp reading
seems kinda straight forward
Thanks again
Dave

Auto Transport Service
Back