• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

S/S SPRINGS

Mine’s the same, stock front end with poly bushings, stroked 383, TTI headers, 5 speed. Everything fits and works. I’m not sure what you gain with an aftermarket crossmember on the street with a basically stock drivetrain. Weight would be a factor, though. Just my opinion. I’m not sure I’ll use poly bushings on my 64, I’d like to see if there is much difference with stock rubber bushings.

Thanks, for all your input. I will be following you. You have great ride enjoy it

Still waiting for the ‘after’ pics. I just don’t remember that much diff in mine with a set of 3600# rear springs. Mine are 30+ yrs old.
Haven't been on site all summer .Finally made decision on rear leaf springs. Discussed with Bob Mosher. Mopar guy on west coast. He told me about 2 companies. First one he said the springs were more for drag racing. The other company called ESPO Springs and n Things. I contacted ESPO and had a set of springs made for the Coronet specifically . Every thing fits in stock position same hangers ect. I had springs arched 2 inches over stock. Very pleased. Rides good.
Still waiting for the ‘after’ pics. I just don’t remember that much diff in mine with a set of 3600# rear springs. Mine are 30+ yrs old.
WP_20180727_011.jpg
WP_20180727_003.jpg

More pics please what a sweet stance. Great job on your ride.

Havent been on in long time . Redid cooling system. New radiator ,7 blade fan, factory shroud, added big SPAL pusher fan. Stop heating problem in traffic. New problem. Alternator guage bounces back and forth. Put on new voltage regulator and had alternator checked. It was good car stated missing. Anyone had this problem?Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back