• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sad news

R.I.P MikeyT Condolences to his family for thier horrible loss...

May the Lord have a place for him in heaven, my condolences for the family, sometimes destiny can be cruel, his two kids and wife... He look happy with them RIP.

Sad to hear it,seems all the good die young. :praying:

R.I.P. and may the Lord continue watch over the family.

Last edited:
Moreso than any other mopar websites, this one is like family. It's more personal when we learn a fellow member has passed. RIP

RIP MikeyT.. just a tragedy, we send our condolences to his family and friends. What
a beautiful picture of the whole family! Rest in peace in Heaven Mikey!!

R.I.P Mikey! Why in god's name does this have to happen to aman with a young family? This makes me wonder if god has a special reason. Hug that wife and children.

Horrible news. I echo some of the comments regarding Mikey.

Chatted online often, spoke on phone briefly, never met him in person. Always a great guy in our brief contacts. RIP

There is a GoFundMe for his family. Lets show them what the Mopar family does for one of our own.

Hi, I'd really appreciate it if you would share or donate to this GoFundMe, https://gf.me/u/yg6m34

Last edited:
RIP @MikeyT

my deepest & heartfelt condolences
goes out to all his family & friends

R.I.P. Micky T

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

Contents

Well, that sucks.

RIP my Mopar brother.

Life

...and then....

Auto Transport Service
Back