• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sad news

plymouth67

Local time
11:22 PM
Reaction score
I just learned a member on here that i have kept in touch with over the years has passed away. MikeyT from Wisconsin was involved in a car accident and will be missed. I met him about 10 years ago as we were going to do some car trading. The deal fell through but i gained a long distance friend. Mike was a genuine nice person. Mike has a couple young children and a wife and this just breaks my heart to think about. MikeyT....You will be missed.

Life is all too short. Lost my brother in law a few weeks ago the same way . Genuinely sorry for his kids and wife....

RIP. Sincere Condolences to the. Family.

This was taken recently...R.I.P. Mike!!

56908.jpeg

Rest In Peace!

I looked back briefly and I have not communicated directly with MikeyT, but he was an active member and will certainly be missed. May he R.I.P. and condolences to his family.

Mike and I connected years ago on Moparts and became long distance car, sports and music “friends”. I hooked up with him a couple of times at the MN show. Great guy and wonderful father to his two kids.

Last edited:
Oh man. Condolences go out to his family and friends....

Condolences to his family and friends.
I wish there was a way to do a group signing of something and send to his family letting them know how much he was liked and will be missed by this large Mopar community.

Life is fragile. Tell your loved ones every day what they mean to you, so when the day comes that you can't, they already know.

upload_2020-7-19_0-12-32.png

R.I.P. MikeyT

My sincere condolences to the family. What a tragedy. We never know what life has in store for us. It's important that the people in our lives know how we feel about them. I lost my brother many years ago. My biggest regret was that I didn't tell him how much I loved him. RIP Mikey

Auto Transport Service
Back