• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SassyPants Progress

SassyPants

Local time
1:54 AM
Reaction score
Hello Team,

Been away for a long time, life happens. Making progress on the 66 Coronet 500, Covert. Here is a recent pic. If I can figure out how to post to the garage, I will put some pics out there.

By the way, Thank You for all of your help even though you probably do not know that I have been using your posts and Pics as a guide when needed.

So, if someone can direct me to the string that tells me how to download to the Garage, I will put some pics out there. Best to you all.

Test Photo.

B.

6vjq6dEQRxSXKHMyjBW82A.jpg

Your garage is to clean. I can take care of that........:D.....nice progress:thumbsup:

Thanks Folk,

Can someone please point me to the instructions to put Pics on the Garage Part of the forum? Dumb old me can't figure it out.

B.

IMG_0510.JPG

IMG_3096.JPG

Had some challenges. Thanks to some good friends, we got it back to as close as we could to original.

B.

Oh, for you sharp eyed folks, the tear down of the car was in the "old Shop", the put together is happening in "the new" shop. As I said, life happens, we built a new house and the Coronet Project got put on the back burner till we got moved in. Thanks again to every one on the site. I have been lurking about as I approach one job and then the next. I appreciate your guidance.

B.

Auto Transport Service
Back