• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saving a 1970 Super Bee from the junker

500 bucks??? Where were these deep pockets when I was selling some of these a couple of years ago??
Don't know. I bought some 70 coronet parts from a respectable member on FBBO. When I asked about a grill he told me that a half grill in fair condition was worth 750$ and he had a complete grill in excellent condition and wouldn't sell it for less than 2500$.

Love this thread AND these cars. If I were wealthy, I'd spend whatever it takes to save it. Old enough to remember them new. How does the OP know the old guy had 5 years left?

Love this thread AND these cars. If I were wealthy, I'd spend whatever it takes to save it. Old enough to remember them new. How does the OP know the old guy had 5 years left?
Because we spent some time talking with him and his wife about cars they had and built, his wife told me when he was off showing off some other stuff that the doctors only gave him 5 years to live which is why they were selling everything off and moving to Alaska.

Can't say I blame the guy. Card to find a more beautiful gettaway than AK.

Auto Transport Service
Back