• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saw my dream car at HAN. Not a Mopar.

Again , no offense, but i think the owner is yanking your chain. I just looked at the shot from the rear, and it's still got the 240z dash in it.
No offense. They sure all acted like it was real. Through out the red carpet and all.

My favorite non Mopar travels at warp factor speed. And if anyone don't like it, I'll fire photon torpedoes at you ! :D

Pipe down there, hothead! :poke:
This is a GENERAL topic forum! Plenty of room to be open minded about the topics posted here. Its not as if he is posting pictures of a Thai male prostitute or insect collecting.
I hear ya. I'll try not to ( whip the shittie ) out of anyone. Lol
And i'll keep an open mind about frame off restoration talk.

While we are judging other tastes in cars I absolutely abhor chevy or ford engines in a Mopar, as a matter a fact any brand swapping is just plain sacrilege. Stick to youre own kind I say. (sarcasm)

I love my old Mopars!

I drive chebbies to and from work because they are cheap.

I would really like one of these for a Sunday driver but never will. Just a dream...

20160726_115650.jpg 20160726_114718.jpg 20160726_114012.jpg

:drama::luvplace::blah::blah::blah::popcorn2::fool::drinks:....by the way, where is the ****:D...back to the garage to fix the parking light.

I absolutely abhor chevy or ford engines in a Mopar, as a matter a fact any brand swapping is just plain sacrilege. Stick to youre own kind I say. (sarcasm)

Thanks for the lesson on a new word, it's what I thought it meant. I kinda have to agree, but if you have problem with something like this, then you are NOT a car guy! I'd be all over this!
641.JPG

I get it. It's a cool rare valuable car. And there is sort of a disclaimer in the headline. I realise anything can be posted here. But doesn't this open the door for people to post pics of their favorite mustang or camaro ? This is a Mopar site, right ? Mopar or no car! For b bodies ONLY.
How about the next time you see a thread which you think is inappropriate, report it to the Moderators for verification.
We can decide if it needs relocating or deleting as required.
And with the vastly differing and voluminous bulktitude of topics that you have been starting here lately @Aarons Air ...might I suggest that you get yourself a hobby that doesn't involve filling the pages here with non-MoPar related stuff?

I personally hate seeing a neat thread destroyed by 2 pages of bickering over trivial shite.

And for the record...thank you to @moparmarks for posting this car...it is a nice example. :thumbsup:

I had no idea i was in the company of your chest beating profound widom. Or that my narrow mined peddling was offending you. I guess some peoples idea of brand loyalty, on a Mopar site, is different than others. Maybe that makes me a ( dick) as mentioned. Thanks for the multiple posts. Theyre very insightful. I'll try to conform to whats proper.

OUCH!!! I'm Offended...NOT!!! But thanks anyway for your insightful rhetoric. Moving on now thank you very much. By the way...Hows life in Dayton Ohio? Just never could enjoy it when I was stationed there. Too close for me to West Virginia:lol::lol::lol:...cr8crshr/Tuck:usflag::usflag::usflag:

143630-c02b55374c521676169d7b738354e64a.jpg

Dream car non mopar style!

14251.jpg
dream truck wish I had it back I'm looking for another!

Pipe down there, hothead! :poke:
This is a GENERAL topic forum! Plenty of room to be open minded about the topics posted here. Its not as if he is posting pictures of a Thai male prostitute or insect collecting.

Auto Transport Service
Back