• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Say What

The real question is there a difference between stock 440 valve covers and 6 pack valve covers.

if you look at the rest of his **** for sale it's all chevy crap. he's fishing for a sucker

Are all 1970 440 valve covers the same regardless of Six Pack or not??

All 70 B & E 383 & 440 should be the same... C body has a spark plug wire routed oner the Drivers rear corner 7 will have that extra clip seen on the cover in the ad...

Those are some nice valve covers!

Not a typo. Wow. The set for $349 is realistically priced. $15,000 for valve covers? $1,500 for valve covers is crazy. I figured he let Ebay automatically set the price since it had the words 70 440 six pack in the title. $15,000 for the complete engine would be pricey.
I'd like to meet the guy just to see....

Pretty sure its not a typo.. Here are his payment instructions.. I mean even if it were 1500.00 Hes still out of his mind.

Seller's payment instructions
500.00 deposit due within 1 day after the end of the auction.

Here is a better set with more included for a high but lower than the OP's link.
https://www.ebay.com/i/303513866083...MI2-zp7KC86AIVkYFaBR1u4wrkEAQYCCABEgJBH_D_BwE
I do not recall valve cover bolt triangle shape hold downs?
One year only? My A12 did not have them that I can remember.
Look like chubby ones from the try five days.

I just found a big block water pump housing in my shed. I think I 'll offer it for sale for say, a grand ? {Obvious sarcasm}

I do not recall valve cover bolt triangle shape hold downs?
One year only? My A12 did not have them that I can remember.
Look like chubby ones from the try five days.

You are correct... The spreaders are not correct... Chryslers started using them around 74-75 time frame..

Auto Transport Service
Back