• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saying hi to group

Hey Mike glad you found us and signed up. You will quickly learn there is unimaginable knowledge here about all things Mopar. Next year there will be two 300’s with sunroofs at the Northern Mopars show …. God willing lol
Hey,
wandering if you ever got your 300 done cause I attended last year in Calgary but didn't see you. Planning on coming down again this Saturday.

Welcome (3)f.jpg

Hi everyone. Been trying to locate a site to join and gain knowledge about my 1979 Chrysler 300. Like to register the vehicle and enjoy learning about it's history. I've owned it for 8yrs now and am the third owner. I purchased it Mrs Benoit who bought it from original owners husband who lost his wife 6 months after purchasing the car. He then put it away in storage for 13 Years and then made decision to sell in Feb 1993. Mrs Benoit then drove it till she found it too large for her and she garaged it till I found it and bought it in 2007. It is a super clean survivour and all original. I made the choice to change wheels for something little more drivable and comfortable.View attachment 1155830View attachment 1155832 View attachment 1155833
Welcome!

Auto Transport Service
Back