• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

School me on o2 sensors

aussiewannabee69

Local time
1:06 AM
Reaction score
Hi im just doing some researching about tuning my 6 pack. ( still a long ways to get there yet, car is at the start of its resto) and ive been reading about people using wideband o2 sensors. Ive tried to find someone with a 6 pack setup and see what they have used but i cant seem to find anything. Guess my question is, what kit would work well with the 6 pack and do i need a sensor for either side?

I have put the dual O2 sensor set up on mine. I can't remember of the top of my head which one but I will check and get back to you. I haven't got it wired up and running yet.

BTW Happy birthday! I'll have to check when I get to the garage. Mine has a data recorder so you can view it. Like at cruise or wot. Was about 479$ I think. If I don't get back to you hit me up again. I have pictures of the sensor install about page 40ish on my thread 69 GTX.

I have put the dual O2 sensor set up on mine. I can't remember of the top of my head which one but I will check and get back to you. I haven't got it wired up and running yet.
Oh man ive been reading your thread. Pretty much where i started hearing of them. Killer car btw!
Thanks that would be great! Ive got the Dakota Digital dash and with an extra module can link up in the display.

Sw
BTW Happy birthday! I'll have to check when I get to the garage. Mine has a data recorder so you can view it. Like at cruise or wot. Was about 479$ I think. If I don't get back to you hit me up again. I have pictures of the sensor install about page 40ish on my thread 69 GTX.
Sweet, im up to page 34 so i will keep on reading!

If you have any other questions let me know. Happy to help. I did get my engine broke in on the dyno with AF sensors so it should be pretty close on fire up. Also have a thread "Trick flows on the 440" that covers the engine build.

If you have any other questions let me know. Happy to help. I did get my engine broke in on the dyno with AF sensors so it should be pretty close on fire up. Also have a thread "Trick flows on the 440" that covers the engine build.
Yeah no worries man i will check that thread out aswell. Got me some reading to do!

Just remembered! Innovative LM-2

Auto Transport Service
Back