• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Schumacher Torque Strap TQ63B or TQBE

Status
Not open for further replies.

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:29 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Torque Strap for my '63 Dodge B-Body, Part # is TQ63B. I had one on order from Schumacher for quite a while, but have had no luck getting in touch with them ? Not sure if they are still in business. I recently ordered again, online, and it took the order & info, but No Reply ? I have also been told a strap for an E-Body, TQBE, can be made to work, so I'd be open to that model also. Thanks for any leads or info...

They are out of business, better to make your own.
Chall, Thanks for that info. I've had that strap on order for 2 yrs, hoping to get a response at some point. I found the E-body strap on line, In Stock, and ordered, thinking it might be the last of their Inventory ? Maybe someone has one around that they don't plan on using, so I'll leave the ad float for a while, Thanks again...

No problem, they are relatively local to me (WA state) and I was told over a year ago that they were done. I was after some of their Hemi conversion mounts but like your strap, all gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back