• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scored a new hood

71RRHI

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:29 PM
Reaction score
A friend of mine, called me today. He was going through his yard doing some clean up. Found a wooden crate he had stashed away. In 1988 he bought a 1967 coronet parts car, and with the car came this crate. The guy he bought the parts car from had a a original hood shipped to hawaii, from arizona, My friend put the wooden crate in his yard and forgot about it. Never opened it.
So we open it, to find an original paint, 1967 coronet hood in sea foam grean. In perfect condition.not a spec of rust on it. I didn't need it. But you never know right, so I gave him $150 and took it home.
20180311_191257.jpg
20180311_191318.jpg

A friend of mine, called me today. He was going through his yard doing some clean up. Found a wooden crate he had stashed away. In 1988 he bought a 1967 coronet parts car, and with the car came this crate. The guy he bought the parts car from had a a original hood shipped to hawaii, from arizona, My friend put the wooden crate in his yard and forgot about it. Never opened it.
So we open it, to find an original paint, 1967 coronet hood in sea foam grean. In perfect condition.not a spec of rust on it. I didn't need it. But you never know right, so I gave him $150 and took it home.View attachment 583018 View attachment 583022
Great score

Auto Transport Service
Back