• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Screw Identification

stat5

Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score
These screws came with my basket case 1967 Belvedere that I picked up and I can't figure out where these screws are used or even if they were used. Any help would be appreciated in identifying where there were used, I attached a picture of the head and side view of the screws.

Thank for any answers.

DSCN1132.JPG

Typically screws of that design used on Mopars attach C pillar trim or some other trim... Lotta 66 & 67 guys here, I'm sure your answer will be along soon..

They look familiar. I'm thinking kick panels or possibly the end of the sill plates as mentioned above.
Rear window, front window and roof rail trim screws are longer and fully threaded.

I am thinking door sill plates as well. Most of the screws that attach interior moldings have countersunk heads for a flush appearance.

Last edited:
My opinion sill plate screws, but not the end ones, which are longer. In 66 there was a sill plate reinforcement plate and it used a shorter screw there, and in 67 there was no reinforcement plate, so the screws were only partially threaded so that one didn't distort the sill plate by over tightening.

My opinion sill plate screws, but not the end ones, which are longer. In 66 there was a sill plate reinforcement plate and it used a shorter screw there, and in 67 there was no reinforcement plate, so the screws were only partially threaded so that one didn't distort the sill plate by over tightening.
Agree ^^^

Auto Transport Service
Back