• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE SEALED record with Dodge Coronet convertible on the cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

classicfan1

Local time
6:20 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I picked this up and thought a B-body owner might want it to go with one of their cars. This is sealed and un opened. Asking price $15 plus shipping. PM me with your zip code for a shipping quote. I accept Postal Money Orders, well hidden cash, or Paypal (please add 2.9% to cover the fees). All items are coming from the Dayton, Ohio area.

If anyone has any doubts about me, I'll gladly provide you with my eBay feedback.

002_zpsc11da14d.jpg

I wonder how many people on this board even have a turntable?

I have a few. But something like this album would be bought for the artwork. Too bad it wasn't a '70 road runner. :)

I've got a turntable that I listen to quite frequently. I'm 20 and I prefer it actually over ipods and mp3 players.

I have a few. But something like this album would be bought for the artwork. Too bad it wasn't a '70 road runner. :)

x 2 - however if it was a '70 Roadrunner, the price would be higher and there would be a fight to see who got it :)

Ah but if it were a '70 Roadrunner, I would probably keep it since that is my favorite muscle car. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back