• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Searching for '69 Charger in the Roanoke, VA area.

Bob Sawyer

Local time
12:01 AM
Reaction score
Back in 1977-78 time frame, I owned a 1969 Charger R/T SE. IT WAS B5 blue, 440/4-speed car. VIN # is
XS29L9B234645.
Just curious if it's still around...

Was the interior B5 also? One like that sat for a couple of years up the road from me in early 80's,, (central Va.), guy would selll, got back from school at Tech and itwas gone.. Same thing happened to a hemi orange AAR Cuda that sat at a house for all of my high school years, then went away.

Was the interior B5 also? One like that sat for a couple of years up the road from me in early 80's,, (central Va.), guy would selll, got back from school at Tech and itwas gone.. Same thing happened to a hemi orange AAR Cuda that sat at a house for all of my high school years, then went away.
No. It had a black interior. When I let it go it was basically a shell, with no interior. I stripped car down to do a complete restoration on it and at the time, got in well over my head. That was definitely at the top of my list as one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. Given it's condition back then, it probably went straight to the crusher. SMH.

Auto Transport Service
Back