• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seat belt stowage clip?

ScottsGTX

Local time
12:57 PM
Reaction score
My 68’ GTX has male seat belt attachments on the lower seat fronts to stow seat belts when you take them off. Both front seats and rear seat has them. It keeps them in place when not using them and also looks neat and tidy. Do other Mopars have this feature? This is the only vehicle I’ve ever seen them on and I think it’s ingenious?

I have them on my 68 Coronet and love them. Keeps the belts nice and organized. My 70 satellite convertible doesn’t have them but wish it did.

Sorry to resurrect this but does any one have pictures of where these are mounted for the back seat and front buckets?

Just added them to my 69 Bee without knowing if they came originally. Tired of the scattered seat belt look.

However, my front belts aren’t long enough to reach the clips without really stretching them out all day, and my size doesn’t require all that belt.

This is the positioning on a '69 Charger.

Run your fingers along the bottom frame (facing front) to see if the original holes are present. Mine were, after a long-ago reupholstering, which covered them.

IMG_20230620_135711698.jpg

IMG_20230620_131756840.jpg

This is the positioning on a '69 Charger.

Run your fingers along the bottom frame (facing front) to see if the original holes are present. Mine were, after a long-ago reupholstering, which covered them.

View attachment 1634904

View attachment 1634905

Thank you guys!

Auto Transport Service
Back